Anyone can be a Friend
- Friends can enjoy a range of benefits, whether or not you live locally
- Invitations to Friends events
- Enjoy knowing that you are helping to maintain this unique Grade 1 listed building
- Take part in fund raising initiatives towards much needed restoration projects .…and you will be helping to preserve your heritage for this and future generations
Join the Friends of Chaldon Church
Please click on the link to open up our joining leaflet.
Please complete and return the form to our Treasurer
A selection of Talks delivered in the church
- Chaldon church bells – a seven century illustrated history
- The Henry Smith charity – a 400 year gift to Chaldon
- The local stone story – a history of Chaldon stone quarries
- Martin Harman- Lord of Lundy and Chaldon Benefactor
- A number of events are also held jointly with Chaldon History Group
The friends also have held quiz nights, barber shop quartet concerts, organ recitals, poetry afternoons, summer barbecues, and a variety of group walks in the countryside or to places of historical interest – e.g. All Saints’ Church in Tudeley, the only church in the world that has all its windows in stained glass designed by Marc Chagall.